|Length:||80-200mm, Include Tab||Width:||50-150mm, Include Air Pocket|
|Dimension L X Wx H:||550x440x750mm(Maximum Height After Opening)||Cycle Times:||0-3 Times Can Be Set|
|Opening Stroke:||250mm||Pumping Time:||0-60min Can Be Set|
|Standing Time:||0.1-99S Can Be Set||Inner Diameter Of Vacuum Tube:||25mm, Vacuum: 63³/H (63 Cubic Meters/H)|
|Vacuum Degree Of Static Box:||≤0.095Mpa (vacuum Is Kept For 1 Minute To Ensure ≤0.090Mpa)|
Pouch Cell Battery Assembly Vacuum Chamber,
Pouch Cell Battery Assembly Standing Box
Pouch Cell Battery Assembly Line Standing Box Vacuum Rest Chamber
I. Functional Overview
This equipment uses the upper cavity to press on the bottom plate to form a closed cavity, (time can be set) without opening the cavity, and then perform secondary air extraction to form a negative pressure of -70KPa, and stop for a period of time (the time can be set Set), and then use the same action for the third vacuum to reach a negative pressure of -95KPa, so that the air in the cell is removed; the two trapezoidal vacuuming methods are to prevent a large amount of electrolyte from being pumped out, and at the same time. Allow the electrolyte to penetrate completely.
II Technical Parameters
0. Length :(80-200mm, include tab),width:(50-150mm, include air pocket),
|1||Inner cavity||360L×280W×350H MM|
|2||Electric box size||300L×200W×400H MM|
|3||Product qualification rate||≥99.5％|
depends on the vacuum situation (related to the
|6||Equipment operation failure rate||≤2%/ year|
|7||Equipment utilization rate||98％|
|8||Input power||AC220V 50HZ|
|9||Input air source||0.6Mpa-0.8Mpa|
|10||Outer diameter of vacuum tube||Φ26MM|
|11||Air source pipe diameter||Φ8MM|
IV Processing performance:
4.1 For double cylinders on the side, ensure that the total height after opening the door is less than 750mm.
4.2 This machine adopts the separate design of the host and control box, so that the machine can be used in the glove box and can also be placed on the assembly line.
4.3 It can be applied to product batteries of different specifications, and the adjustment is simple and convenient.
4.4 The upper cavity is driven by a cylinder and guided by four linear guide sleeves, which can move up and down flexibly, and the guidance is accurate to ensure the requirements of product tightness
4.5 This machine uses a vacuum gauge to accurately reach the set time.
4.6 Small size, can save space; light weight, easy to carry. Electric control can be used for automatic operation when moving.
4.7 Static vacuum degree -30~-95kpa, static cabinet tightness: pressure drop 5kpa time> 1min;
4.8 The standing time of the standing box, the degree of vacuum, the number of vacuum pumping times and the holding time can be set freely;
It has a safety protective cover, so that the moving parts are inside the protective cover, and the double button is used to start the battery to ensure personal safety when placing the battery.
VI. Safety, environment and other requirements
1. The noise generated by the normal operation of the equipment is ≤70db (detected at 1m away from the equipment);
2. The load-bearing requirement per unit area of the plant: ≤400kg/㎡;
3. During the entire production process, ensure that the surface of the cell is free of scratches, damage, stains, wrinkles, and electrolyte;
4. Paste various safety warning signs on the parts of the equipment that may cause personal injury;
5. The equipment has an interlocking relationship between front and rear actions in manual or automatic mode to avoid the danger of misoperation;
6. The production and installation of equipment such as water, electricity, gas, and steam conform to national standards, and the use of vacuum generators is proh
Contact Person: Summer Xia