|Vacuum Pre-sealing Machine
|Pouch Cell Assembly Equipment
Lab Research Pouch Cell Assembly Equipment,
Vacuum Pre-Sealing Machine,
ce Pouch Cell Assembly Equipment
Pouch Cell Assembly Equipment Vacuum Pre-Sealing Machine Lab Research
1. First use the upper and lower cavities to form a closed cavity, then vacuum the cavity to form a negative pressure state, and then use the heat conduction effect to act on the packaging material (aluminum-plastic film) of the lithium battery through the head to heat it. It becomes soft and close to a molten state and fuses together.
2. This equipment is mainly suitable for vacuuming and hot-pressing packaging of flexible packaging (medium and small size) lithium batteries after liquid injection and standing; the head is made of copper material, which has good heat transfer effect, saves power consumption and improves work efficiency. Compared with similar products, it is more energy-saving; the pressure of the upper and lower heads can be adjusted by the pressure regulating valve to meet the requirements of different process parameters.
3. The upper and lower heads are driven by a cylinder and guided by two linear guide sleeves, which can move up and down flexibly, and the guidance is accurate to ensure the parallelism of the product after edge sealing; the waste liquid recovery device, the cover cavity is driven by a cylinder, guided by a linear guide The activities are flexible and the orientation is accurate to ensure the sealing requirements of the product.
1. It is suitable for the pre-sealing process of medium and small soft pack lithium batteries.
2. The vacuum degree is kept well to ensure the moisture content of the finished battery.
3. Through the see-through window, the changes in the cavity can be observed during work.
Upper/lower mold temperature
up to 250°C *Free temperature setting
degree of vacuum
The highest is not lower than -95KPa (customized)
Sealable battery size
0.5~0.8MPa argon, nitrogen cylinder, or 0.7MPa compressed air
Contact Person: Summer Xia