|Standard Cutting Die:||Athode Electrode 56 * 43mm / Anode Electrode 58 * 45mm||Cutting Size:||Max.L 120*W 80mm|
|Cutting Pressure:||Max.1T (1MPa Compressed Gas)||Cutting Stroke:||12mm|
|Cutting Die Life:||Ten Thousand Times||Cutting Burr:||Vertical Burr ≤12μm Horizontal Burr ≤20μm|
|Cutting Thickness:||Max.0.5mm||Cutting Precision:||±0.1mm|
Pneumatic Die Cutter
1. Semi-automatic die cutting machine is a device used in cathode and anode electrode die cutting of lithium ion stacking batteries.The equipment uses the pneumatic way to die cut for single electrode. It can be placed in the glove box, and we can provide various shapes of knife mold according to customer requirements to achieve the forming and die cutting of different battery sizes.
Plate electrode feeding, knife template to achieve die cutting, and can be used in the glove box;
1. Cylinder drive, and the cutting pressure and speed can be adjusted.
2. Die cutting products has small burr, no powder, no indentation and other bad appearance;
3. The cutting die is made of a drawer-type design to ensure safe operation.
4. The replacement of the cutting die is easy, convenient and fast.
5. A standard set of cathode and anode blade die, can also be made according to customer requirements;
|Standard Cutting die||Cathode electrode 56 * 43mm / Anode electrode 58 * 45mm||It can be customized according to customer request|
|Cutting size||Max.L 120*W 80mm||Includes battery tab|
|Cutting pressure||Max.1T (1MPa compressed gas)||Recommended adjusting pressure, 500Kg(0.5MPa)|
|Cutting stroke||12mm||Distance between the cutting die and the cutting plate|
|Cutting die life||Ten thousand times|
Vertical burr ≤12μm
Horizontal burr ≤20μm
|Cutting thickness||Max.0.5mm||The foil are made of aluminum / copper|
|Air supply||0.5~0.8MPa Argon, nitrogen gas cylinders, or 0.7MPa compressed air||Compressed air in the glove box is not recommended|
|Equipment, dimensions||L300mm*W250mm*H 340mm|
|Packing dimension||About L400*W340*H450mm|
|Net weight||About 34Kg|
|Gross weight||About 43kg|
|The site to use||It can be used in the glove box. Please check whether the glove box space matches the overall size of the equipment|
|Warranty time||One-year warranty, lifetime maintenance|
Contact Person: Summer Xia